At National Office Furniture, we design, engineer and manufacture an extensive range of casegoods and seating to complete your office and complement you. We develop Furniture with Personality®. Personally designed to help you work comfortably and smarter.
Backed by a limited lifetime warranty. We guarantee National products will be free from defects in workmanship given normal use (single shift service) and care as long as you, the original customer, owns and uses the product.
National furniture is tested to the rigid durability standards of the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA), the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA). Our commitment to these strict standards ensures that you'll receive the most durable, high quality furniture on the market.
Caring for Wood Surfaces
The care and maintenance information provided here will help ensure the lasting beauty and performance of your wood furniture. With proper use and care, your furniture investment will retain its high value.
Caring for Laminate Surface
- Clean all surfaces frequently with a water dampened soft cloth; always wipe with the grain.
- Immediately remove any liquids from the furniture surface with a blotting action.
- Lift objects to remove them; never pull them across the surface.
- For an additional safeguard, use a protective desk pad. This single item could ensure a lasting finish by protecting your furniture from possible damage caused by pens or sharp objects.
- If using a protective glass top, place spacer pads under the glass to allow the wood to breathe.
- Avoid exposing furniture to extreme heat or cold; also avoid wide humidity variance.
- Avoid exposure of furniture to strong sunlight. Prolonged exposure may change the color of wood beneath the finish.
- Our wood finish has good resistance to common solvents (fingernail polish remover, naphtha, thinner, etc.) and removing certain stains with these solvents is acceptable, however, avoid prolonged exposure or soaking.
- National's wood finishes can withstand cleaning solutions that include bleach (10%), hydrogen peroxide (Virox), alcohol (CaviWipes, hand sanitizers), quaternary ammonium compounds (Virex, Ecolab A-456 II, Lysol) and phenols (Wex-cide) when they are used in accordance with the manufacturer's label instructions.
- Avoid using furniture polish on wood surfaces as it could cause clouding in the finish.
Clean laminate surfaces with a mild soap and water solution. Wipe the surface, moving with the grain. Follow up with a clean, dry soft cloth.
Caring for Thermofoil Surfaces
National's thermofoil worksurfaces are hypoallergenic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and moisture resistant. Clean thermofoil surfaces with a mild soap and water solution and wipe dry with a soft, clean cloth.
Caring for Corian Surfaces
DuPontTM Corian® solid surfaces was created for a lifetime of easy care. Just follow the simple guidelines listed here to help you keep your Corian® surfaces looking fresh...Read More
Caring for Glass Surfaces
Clean as normal with a soft cloth and mild, non-alkaline detergent using moderate pressure. Detergent must be free of silicone and other polishing additives that may leave a residue causing streaks to form. Abrasive and caustic cleaners are not be used. Excessive pressure or hard scrubbing motions may damage the painted frost glass surface. Wipe glass surface until dry; liquids left on the glass may cause staining.